The SOGEVAB, in charge of the public service relating to the sports and aquatic center, cinemas, communal rooms and events of the international resorts of Les Menuires and Val Thorens, attaches particular importance to the protection of your data.
The necessary measures have been taken to ensure a maximum level of security of your data in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the “Data Protection Act” and the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27 2016, applicable from May 25, 2018.
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out the guiding principles for the protection of your data when you enter into contact with one of the SOGEVAB establishments and when you connect to the website https://sogevab.com
1 - what personal data do we collect?
When you register with one of our establishments, we collect and process:
- Your contact details (such as your name, address, city, county and zip code, age or date of birth, email address and telephone number),
- Your photograph. The latter is taken by Sogevab staff when taking out a subscription.
- Payment information, such as your payment method, billing and contact information.
- Information related to the use of your Pass within one or more Sogevab Establishments;
When you place an order online on our website, we collect and process:
- Your contact details (such as your name, address, city, state and zip code, age or date of birth, email address and telephone number);
- Payment information, such as account and authentication information, billing and contact information;
- Information about your connected devices (such as mobile phone, computer or tablet) and how you interact with our products, services, applications and websites (such as your IP address, operating system, type of browser, your unique device identifier, cookie data, and associated identification and usage information).
2 - when do we collect your personal data?
We collect the information that you voluntarily provide to us, in particular when:
- You register in one of our establishments;
- You put products in your shopping cart and place an order on our website;
- You subscribe to our newsletter, the newsletter of our partners, our SMS offers
- You create an account on our website
- You contact our customer service
- You fill out an information entry form
When you fill in the fields, the mandatory nature of the information requested from you is indicated by an asterisk because this information is necessary in order to fulfill our obligations towards you, namely to provide you with a service or to you. allow the purchase of a product. If this mandatory information is not communicated to us, we will not be able to provide you with what you expect.
3 - how will we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data in the performance of the contract between us, for one or more of the following purposes:
- For the execution of the contract that binds us with you;
- To carry out operations relating to the management of our commercial relations: contracts, subscriptions, invoices, accounting, management of your customer account, monitoring of our customer relationship, management of complaints, unpaid bills and litigation;
- To improve your user experience on our website and to benefit from the features and services of the site;
- To make you participate in promotional operations;
- For the development of trade statistics;
- For the exchange of our customer and prospect files with our partners;
- For sending personalized information about our offers and services;
- For the management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- For compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
4 - who are the recipients of your personal data?
Each of the SOGEVAB establishments is the recipient of your data.
The recipients of your personal data are our own management teams as well as our partners and subcontractors such as Val Thorens Tourist Office (Maison de Val Thorens – Val Thorens, 73440 Les Belleville – email@example.com), Les Menuires Tourist Office and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville Tourist Office (Belledonne building | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires – firstname.lastname@example.org).
It is then the company HEITZ SYSTEM, owner of the data management software. These are also the service providers with which each establishment works for the management of customer service, subscriptions and for the purposes mentioned above, and this only to the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the tasks entrusted to them.
We ask service providers to always act in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of this data.
Your personal data may be communicated in application of a law, a regulation, a decision of a regulatory or judicial authority and finally, if necessary for SOGEVAB, in order to protect its rights and interests.
5 - where are your personal data stored?
The data is stored in compliance with French legislation and European regulations.
Your personal data is stored in the databases of each establishment, in partnership with the company HEITZ SYSTEM. Each establishment has implemented internal measures aimed at protecting the data collected.
We may share with other companies personal data necessary for the implementation of the services that you have contracted or subscribed to. Transactions with a service provider receiving your data are subject to a contract to ensure the protection of your data and respect for your rights.
6 - will your personal data be transferred outside the european union?
No. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7 - what are your rights concerning your personal data?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you, as well as the right to limit the processing and portability of your data. You also have the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data as well as the right to object to the processing of your data for prospecting purposes.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting our customer service by email: email@example.com, specifying your first and last name, as well as your subscription dates.
A response will then be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
8 - what is the storage period of your personal data?
Your personal data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We therefore retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law or to fulfill a legal obligation.
9 - are your data secure?
We put in place organizational and technical security measures adapted to the degree of sensitivity of personal data in order to protect them against any malicious intrusion, any loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
10 - vos droits
Conformément à la loi, vous pouvez nous demander quelles informations nous détenons à votre sujet, et vous pouvez nous demander de les corriger si elles sont inexactes. Vous pouvez également demander qu’elles soient effacées, et vous pouvez nous demander une copie des informations. Vous pouvez également nous demander d’arrêter d’utiliser vos informations et de limiter la manière dont nous utilisons vos informations.
Vous pouvez exercer ce droit :
- Par mail à l’adresse électronique suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par courrier en veillant à joindre une copie d’un document prouvant votre identité à l’adresse suivante : Sogevab, 818 Grand Rue, Maison de Val Thorens – LD Val Thorens – 73440 LES BELLEVILLE
10 - your rights
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also request that it be erased, and you can request a copy of the information from us. You can also ask us to stop using your information and limit how we use your information.
You can exercise this right:
- By email to the following email address: email@example.com
- By mail, making sure to attach a copy of a document proving your identity to the following address: Sogevab, 818 Grand Rue, Maison de Val Thorens – LD Val Thorens – 73440 LES BELLEVILLE
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a series of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to it. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an ID allowing you to track your browsing for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Name of Cookie / Purpose of Cookie / Lifetime
- _gat / Limits data collection from high traffic sites / 10 minutes
- _ga / Used to distinguish unique visitors to the site by assigning a unique identifier to each visitor / 2 years
- _gid / Used to distinguish 24-hour users
- PHPSESSID / session cookie / 1 session
This document has been translated purely for information purposes; only the source document in French is legally binding.